Oferta: Backend Developer
Bixoto · Barcelona, España (Híbrido)
Aptitudes: Arquitectura de datos, Desarrollo web back end, DevOps, Ingeniería de datos
Información sobre el puesto
Bixoto is the e-commerce tech company that brings a new experience to online shopping: more personalized, human and sustainable. We started in October 2020 and today we have 30,000 satisfied customers and more than 4,000,000 visits to our website. We are currently in Spain 🇪🇸 and we will soon open in France 🇫🇷. We believe commerce is a noble activity and what brings humanity together. For this, we are building an amazing team that helps us do better commerce by combining human relations, new technology, wonderful products and excellent operations. To support our growth, we are looking for people ready to tackle this challenge and bring our Tech team and DevOps team several steps forward. If you want to work in an active, challenging and continuous learning environment, this may be your opportunity! As part of the Bixoto team, your main mission will be to improve our data integration 🔑 As a key member of our team, your challenges will be:
- Deciding and discussing tech strategies
- Integrating our different suppliers in our Bixoto data pipeline written in Python
- Design, building, and launching new data models and pipelines
- Implementing best practices in data engineering including data integrity, validation, reliability, and documentation and improving discoverability of data
- Optimizing code and database design for performance
- Proposing and starting up initiatives of your own: we’re a group of entrepreneurs, not a group of employees.
- Working with multiple sources of external data: APIs, Web crawling, spreadsheets, etc.
- Some DevOps (Linux server administration, applications deployment, monitoring)
- Passionate about data integration
- You like details and implementation
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial
- Humble and still willing to grow
- Collaborative, enthusiastic about teamwork, learning, and teaching
- Fluent in English
- But above all, we are looking for high potential and curiosity
- Mastery of French will be highly valued. Any specific talent that we did not think of are also welcomed.
- Modern and equipped offices in the center of Barcelona, Paris and Rennes where you can enjoy a free coffee and tea service, free gym and afterworks
- We reward fairly with a competitive salary. Have at your disposal all the resources and materials necessary to develop your challenges
- Learning and training opportunities. The entire team is driven by learning. Provides a challenging and positive environment to grow in any area you desire.
- Enjoy telecommuting whenever you need it
- Our work philosophy is committed to autonomy and responsibility